February 19, 2015

Postdoctoral fellowship opportunities at Cherokee Health Systems

Cherokee Health Systems invites interested and qualified applicants to apply for its APPIC-member Clinical and Health Psychology Postdoctoral Fellowship training program. The Child and Adolescent Psychology track is a combined placement providing psychological services in an outpatient community health clinic and consulting with the child welfare system. Fellows conduct clinical case reviews, assessment, psychological testing, and care coordination with child welfare; provide education and consultation to trainees and other community providers; and evaluate mental and emotional disorders and administer programs of treatment in a traditional mental health care model. The Integrated Health Psychology track trains fellows within a primary care setting to address the behavioral and psychosocial aspects of health. Fellows serve as Behavioral Health Consultants (BHC) on the primary care team, and as such, provide assessment, intervention, and consultation to the primary care patient panel. 

Completion of an APA accredited internship and completion of an APA accredited PhD or PsyD Clinical/Counseling Psychology program is required. Interested applicants should send a letter of interest and curriculum vitae to Sandra Greear atsandra.greear@cherokeehealth.com with the specific track of interest identified in the subject of the email.  Three letters of recommendation should be sent directly from the reference and may be sent electronically or mailed to Sandra Greear, Cherokee Health Systems, 2018 Western Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37921. For more information about Cherokee Health Systems and the postdoctoral fellowship program, please visit our website: www.cherokeehealth.com.

13 comments:

  1. I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well. Health List

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website. koktale

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. forum chocolate slim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. prostatricum opinioni mediche

    ReplyDelete
  5. CALTRiX is a Gold XERO Champion Partner in Malaysia. invoicing system malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cloud or online accounting software is an accounting solution and cloud accounting tool for most businesses. online accounting software

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it could be more general if you get a football sports activity 香港婚姻介紹所收費

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a really awesome post this is. Truly, one of the best posts I've ever witnessed to see in my whole life. Wow, just keep it up. 香港婚姻介紹所

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m happy I located this blog! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. nice one click here

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon… Floor mod

    ReplyDelete
  11. Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! Floor mod

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. 50 inch smart tv

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! vcfs

    ReplyDelete