Clinical Psychology Department Faculty
· Teach doctoral-level clinical psychology courses to students in the Clinical PsyD. Program; provide ongoing advising, chair dissertations, assist with admissions, and serve on departmental, campus as well as institutional committees;
· Maintain active scholarship
· Integrate technology into classroom instruction
· Mentor a diverse student body on issues pertaining to their academic, clinical, professional, and scholarship development
· Doctoral degree from an APA-accredited institution
· Three to five years of teaching and clinical experience.
· Strong commitment to academic excellence, community service, and diversity.
· Expertise in one or more the following areas: research methods and statistics, a range of psychotherapy intervention approaches, forensic psychology, and health, social, or biological psychology; a background in forensic or military psychology is preferred.
· Clinical and research expertise working with adults, children, and families
· Familiarity with prevailing learning platforms (e.g., Canvas).
Questions about the position can be directed to the Chair of the Search Committee:
Michael Y. Lau, Ph.D.
December 16, 2015
Faculty Position at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
TOPICS JOB POSTINGS