APA Minority Fellowship Program
Services for Transition Age Youth (STAY) Fellowship Applications
**Apply for our NEW Fellowship for Students in Terminal Master’s Psychology Programs Focusing on Ethnic Minority Transition Age Youth**
We will fund up to 48 individuals each year and we have many available spots. Apply today to secure yours!
• Up to $6,000 for a one year fellowship
• Webinars and other trainings, including travel support to Washington, DC
• Networking with a community of mentors and peers committed to professional success and the improvement of ethnic minority behavioral health issues
• U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or noncitizen national
• Committed to provide mental health services to ethnic minority transition age youth (ages 16-25) and their families
• Committed to enter the workforce immediately upon graduation
• Graduating from a terminal master’s program in psychology in 2015 or 2016
• The terminal master’s program must:
o Be housed in the same department as an APA-accredited doctoral program, and
o Award a master’s degree in clinical psychology, counseling psychology, school psychology, or any other psychology specialty that prepares practitioners.
New Deadline: March 1, 2015
We are conducting rolling reviews. Apply as early as possible for the best consideration of your application!