Child & Adolescent/Pediatric Psychologist
Gyro Psychology Services is an expanding group practice in the Olympia, Washington capital area. We are recruiting for a full-time Child & Adolescent/Pediatric Psychologist who fits well within our team and supports our mission of providing outstanding clinical care to children, adolescents, and their families. Gyro Psychology Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as an administrative support team.
The city of Olympia is about an hour from Seattle and two hours from Portland. Excellent cultural and arts attractions, beautiful hiking terrain, professional athletic teams, skiing, fishing, and other water sports are right at your fingertips. Olympia offers reasonably priced housing and is home to some of the best public schools in the state. Commute times in our area are generally quite short.
· Ph.D. or Psy.D. from an APA accredited doctoral program and an APA/APPIC accredited internship.
· Licensed or license-eligible as a Psychologist in the state of Washington (successfully passed the EPPP).
· Preferred candidates will have at least 2 years of post-doctoral or fellowship training providing clinical services to children, adolescents, and their families.
· Experience administering and interpreting standardized assessment measures.
· Demonstrated ability in writing and implementing behavior management plans and evaluations.
· Ability to provide practical guidance to parents and educators.
· Strong candidates will have excellent public speaking skills, experience in a medical or hospital setting, and technological proficiency in EMR systems.
Compensation & Benefits:
· Competitive compensation & benefits package.
· Paid holidays, PTO, & retirement plan (IRA).
· Reimbursement for up to $500.00 annually for continuing education.
· Reimbursement for two (2) professional membership dues (with cap).
· Paid malpractice insurance through the APA Trust.
· Sessions scheduled on weekdays only.
· Professional and beautifully maintained office setting.
· Fully furnished office, computer, supplies, and assessment measures and kits provided.
· Skilled administrative team to schedule patients, process claims, manage patient accounts, and provide general support and management.
· Professional consultation and collaboration.
Interested candidates should sent a letter of interest and a copy of their CV to Dominique@GyroPsychology.com.
Thank you for your interest and consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.